Everyone thinks that being more productive means doing a lot of things in a short period of time. It is true that if you are a productive person. You will achieve something in a week while other people will get that in a month.
What is productivity and how it really works?
Simplified, productivity can be defined as:
PRODUCTIVITY = VALUE / TIME.
So, if you want to become more productive, you have to increase the quality of your work or to decrease the time you need for that task. But be careful, you don’t want to be affected by the burnout effect.
If you are a business woman , a wife and a mother. It must be really hard to achieve all you have planned for a day. If you learn how to manage your time you will increase your level of productivity and 24 hours will be more enough for all your tasks. So, even if you are a team leader, a business owner or just a simple employee, you have to increase your productivity level. It defines all our actions, at all levels.
Productivity is a way of being, a lifestyle. Start with tiny steps every day and you will be amazed by the results.
Here you have some tips which will help you:
- ‘Early to bed and early to rise makes and man healthy, wealthy and wise’ – sleep good and wake up early, refreshed and ready to work.
- Stop procrastination. If you can do it, do it now!
- Mess creates stress. Clean your desk, your environment and your mind every day.
- Say goodbye to the negative persons which can steal your enthusiasm and energy.
- Learn to say NO.
- Do just one thing at a time – multitasking can lead you to a lot of errors.
- Work-out daily.
- Drink more water.
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables – this will give you extra energy.
- Take some time to refresh your mind.